Company: Totally Healthful & Healthful Pets
Job Type: Part-time
Hours of Work: Part-time Monday and Thursday, with flexibility to cover holidays and busy periods
Location: Gadbrook Business Park
Closing Date: May 1, 2021
Location: Gadbrook Business Park
A new opportunity to join a growing on-line business in the human (Totally Healthful) and pet sector (Healthful Pets).
On a day to day basis this role will ensure the smooth running of the office and tasks will include:
• Answering the phone to handle queries relating to customers’ orders. Following up with customers regarding any queries raised, such as orders not arrived when they should have done, damaged items etc. This could be via the phone or email.
• Taking telephone orders
• Processing refunds
• Helping to pick and pack orders
• Helping with putting stock away
In addition the main parts of the role include:
• Adding new products to the website
• Update product descriptions as required
• Checking abandoned baskets and orphaned transactions
• Checking on BBDs and reducing any where the date is close.
• Contacting suppliers to make sure we are on their websites as people who stock their
• Ensure that the websites are topical – changing focus on the seasons such as changing Featured Products, ensuring seasonal products are prominent, changing the website banners
• Ongoing maintenance to check the website looks its best.
• Review website at any opportunity – check listing are correct, review meta description, check keywords
Linnworks (stock system and where orders shipping labels are printed)
• Understanding fully how Linnworks works to ensure orders have the correct postage and are dispatched in a timely manner, printing and amending orders, checking addresses, processing shipping at the end of the day
• Adding new products to Linnworks
• Adding new stock to Linnworks
• Carry out a weekly report for out of stocks, ad hoc stock checks etc.
• Respond to reviews on the Review website
E-shot & Customers
• Help with the sending out of monthly / bi-weekly e-shots
• Review who has purchased more than once and consider who we reward those customers
• Develop a strategy for increasing sales by targeting specific customers
• Have an understanding of SEO to ensure optimisation on web pages
OWN LABEL DEVELOPMENT
• Help with the development of own label products
• Writing blogs
• Adding blogs to website and sharing on Facebook
• Adding new blogs to relevant product pages on the website
• Helps create quarterly newsletters showcasing our products
• Co-ordinating adverts to go into National magazines
Followers on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pintrest
Numbers signed up to receive E-shot
Numbers of repeat customers
Review articles and products posted on FB
This role could have potential, in the future to include:
Facebook and Marketing
• Generate a strategy for FB which shares information, raises brand awareness, encourages engagement and increases followers.
• Plan monthly FB campaigns and produce at least one post daily
• Review what other Companies are doing to keep abreast of what is going on, what people are liking and how frequently other Companies are posting
• At the start of year, diarise key dog event dates to focus marketing activities – such as Crufts, bring a Dog to work day, Valentines day etc.
• Identify forums on facebook that we can sign up to
• Contact popular FB dog groups with a view to offering give-aways for competitions to raise brand awareness.
• Produce and review monthly stats.
Instagram – post regularly to Instagram to increase followers and engagement
Twitter – post regularly to Twitter to increase followers and engagement
Pinterest – create boards and post new boards on a weekly basis.
The Ideal Person
• Excellent organisation skills
• Excellent IT skills to be able to pick up using the Magento and WooCommerce websites and Linnworks stock system; together with Excellent MS Office skills with particular Word and Excel
• Excellent communication skills to deal as you will be required to liaise with customers
• Use initiative to solve problems
• Photography skills are beneficial (D)
• The ability to work alone and at times under pressure
• Possess skills in graphic design packages including Photoshop, Indesign or equivalent
• Knowledge of Google analytics, Adwords and SEO campaigns.
• An understanding of social media
Location, Hours, Salary and Benefits
• The position is based in Northwich (Gadbrook Business Centre) but may relocate in the locality.
• Flexible regarding hours but the ability to cover days off and cover holidays.
• The salary will be based on experience and reflect the market rate.
To apply or for more information please get in touch with Kay Johnson (Co-Owner) on 07894 454547 / 01565 740777